Final Paper Submission/Registration
Final Paper Submission/Registration
This section provides instructions for Final Paper Submission and author registration, for papers which have been provisionally accepted for publication at Control 2016. Decisions on accepted papers were emailed earlier.
To ensure final acceptance of the paper and inclusion in the conference proceeding, the following steps must be completed:
- Prepare and submit final camera ready paper. See instructions below.
- You MUST complete and email a copyright transfer form for each paper. Details provided here.
- Publication in the proceedings is subject to at least one of the authors per paper registering to attend the conference by June 20, 2016. Failure to do so will risk exclusion of your paper from the conference proceedings.
Note: Please specify your paper IDs at the checkout and email us the confirmation of registration.
- If you require an invitation letter to accompany your visa application, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Invitation Letter
Instructions on Preparing and Submiting Final Camera Ready Paper
Please follow the guidelines below in order to prepare and submit your final camera ready paper. Failure to do so may jeopardise the publication in the final proceedings.
- Please observe REVIEWERS' COMMENTS for your paper, which should be addressed in your final paper, as publication is conditional on appropriate response to the requirements and comments.
- Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Standard submissions will be 6 pages, and additional pages will incur a supplement charge of £50 per page. All papers must be IEEEXplore compliant and must follow the formatting instructions.
- To ensure that your file is fully compliant with IEEEXplore, you need to verify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ using the conference ID: 38184XP. More details on pdf conversion using PDF eXpress can be found here.
- Once your paper is ready for submission, please go to the conference submission system, and update your submission in the system as the final version. Final papers MUST be submitted by June 20, 2016. Any papers submitted after this date runs the risk of not being included in the proceedings. A final version of the paper must be submitted even if the reviewers have indicated that no changes are required.
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you submit your paper, you cannot submit any subsequent revision. All papers submitted through the web site are considered to be in final form and ready for publication. Please do not submit your paper until all edits have been completed. A good suggestion is to have a few colleagues review your paper to provide final remarks on its suitability before submitting it through the website. In addition, please note that it is the author's responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and comprehended in black and white.
Signing the Copyright Form
- In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a *signed IEEE Copyright Form* must be submitted for each paper.
- The viewable and printable version of the IEEE Copyright Form (pdf, word) MUST be completed and emailed to the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please don't forget to indicate your paper number as well as "copyright form" in the subject of your email message.
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form. You must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings.